Our Criminal Defense Practice: We Are Committed To Defending Your Rights, Interests And Your Future
The Law Office of Robert D. Anderson, PLLC, in Leesburg, Virginia, is a proven resource for people who need criminal defense counsel and representation. With more than 40 years of total experience in practice, our two attorneys — both former Chief and Senior Loudoun County prosecutors — have the knowledge and credibility to protect your interests. Recognizing that your freedom, privileges and future may be on the line, we put our experience and insight to work for you.
Proven Experience At Trial And In Negotiations With Prosecutors
We are prepared to investigate your case and represent you on virtually any misdemeanor or felony charge, regardless of how difficult or complex the situation may appear. When you hire our office, you will have a skilled negotiator and proven trial lawyer on your side.
Our experience ranges across the spectrum of Virginia criminal law, including:
- DUI/DWI arrests, from first-offense misdemeanors to multiple drunk driving charges
- Traffic violations calling for resourceful defense of your basic or commercial driving privileges and your long-term financial interests
- Drug charges involving simple possession, possession with intent to distribute, cultivation, manufacture, or transport of any controlled substance such as marijuana, cocaine or crack, heroin, methamphetamine, or illegally obtained prescription painkillers
- Theft and other property crimes, such as shoplifting, grand larceny, bad checks, fraud, forgery, and embezzlement
- Sex crimes ranging from sexual abuse and carnal knowledge to sexual battery and rape
- Manslaughter, assault, battery, unlawful and malicious wounding, and other violent crimes
- Domestic violence, including spouse abuse, and violations of restraining or protective orders
- Internet crimes such as spamming, identity theft, fraud or possession of illegal sexual material
- Juvenile crimes of all kinds, including driving violations, underage drinking, possession of marijuana, and all felonies
Caring Attorneys Ready To Hear You Out And Focus On Your Specific Concerns
When you need capable, committed legal guidance and representation in Northern Virginia, we encourage you to turn to us. We focus on helping people protect what is vital to moving forward in life — and we will answer your concerns about your freedom, privileges, finances, immigration/citizenship status and job-related security clearance.